Monday, April 16, 2007

Rare Very Well Worn Used Old Navy Flip Flops Sz 8

In my boredom today, I decided to go on eBay and look for some navy-colored summer shoes. I did a search using the words "navy size 8" and was appalled when this auction came up:

These are Very , Very Worn Out and Used Old Navy Size 8 ...... Flipflops Used and perfect to add to that collection . If you have any questions ..please e-me ....Noted for those perfect used flip flops and rare when they are listed .....



The starting price for these beauties is $4.99 plus $5.00 for S&H. Now any fool knows that you can buy NEW flip-flops at Old Navy for $3.50 each or 2 for $2.50 - plus they are famous for $5 shipping on anything no matter how little or big your order is.

So it must be a joke, right? I emailed the lister asking what made these dirty, used flip-flops "rare." We'll see if I get a response.

In the meantime, if you are interested in really rare, used, dirty, crappy and probably stinky flip-flops (the human foot has 3,000 sweat glands each), let me know. I'll send you the auction number.

8 comments:

Erin Moore said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it, do they have them in a size 9 - I'm gettin' em!

So crazy!

MaineMom said...

If they do, I'll get them for you!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

it's crazy what people try to sell! have you ever checked out craigslist?....interesting!

MaineMom said...

I'll have to check Craig's List out Nancy!!

I also want to see if anyone bought these nasty flip-flops!!

Florida/MaineMom said...

Remind me never to buy anything on Ebay that has anything to do with shoes!

Darkness Knight said...

i will buy your dirty flip flops to smell them ummmmm so good!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness Knight said...

i will buy your dirty flip flops to smell them

Darkness Knight said...

i will buy your dirty flip flops to smell them